The 25% Cost Sharing plan only covers specific Original Medicare out-of-pocket costs, including:
- Medicare Part A coinsurance: 100% covered
- Medicare Part A deductible: 75% covered
- Part A hospice care coinsurance: 75% covered
- Part A hospice care copayments: 75% covered
- Medicare Part B coinsurance: 75% covered
- Medicare Part B copayments: 75% covered
- Skilled nursing facility coinsurance: 75% covered
- First 3 pints of blood: 75% covered
It also features an annual limit on cost-sharing that is designed to limit out-of-pocket costs for enrollees. This limit changes every year. In 2021, it is $3,110. Once that limit is met, beneficiaries will have the full cost of their benefits paid for.
Cost sharing plans allow you to tailor your healthcare coverage to suit your individual needs specifically. Grutz Financial can provide you guidance throughout this process, allowing you to select the best plan for you.
the next step?